Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wedding Trend Wednesday: Bows

Hey Dolls,

Wedding Trend Wednesdays!  Yes!  Exciting right?!  To start off "Wedding Trend Wednesdays", I'm going to talk about none other than bows

I know what you're thinking "oh my gosh, this girl is bow obsessed", but I DID say they were my favorite girly thing ever and what kind of person would I be if I didn't start with that?  A poser.  That's what I'd be.  That and they're super on point right now.  So, let's begin :)

Cakes:

 
 
I think bows on cakes make a statement that is far from being overdone.  I also like cakes that have bows on them to match the dress, I just couldn't find any at the moment.  Also love doing bows with the ribbon because it adds texture to the cake instead of just fondant.
 
 
Decor:
 
 
 
 

Okay, bow shaped napkins?  Are you serious?  These are AWESOME and they look so easy to do.  I imagine it is just taking a rectagle shaped napkin and tightening the middle with a napkin ring.  You could even get super fancy and put a bling napkin ring in the middle.  Who doesn't love a little bling?
 
 
Dresses:
 

 
So I think bows on the dress are a must.  Even if you don't like big, lavish bows, go for a little one.  Here is why I think they are crucial.  If you look at pictures of dresses with bows, the waist looks tiny!  (And not just because the models are tiny)  Bows totally cinch, and draw all of the attention to your waist which is the smallest part of your body.  Who doesn't want to look/feel tiny on their wedding day?
 
 
So, here is the ultimate question:  Have I convinced you of the amazingness of bows???  If not, think about it, you'll be convinced soon :)  Until next time Honeys!
 
Cheeks,
 
Ash :)



No comments:

Post a Comment