Friday, October 5, 2012

First Post! & Chair Sashes

Hey Dolls,

Yay!!!  Our first post!!  We are so excited!  *tears of joy, jumping with fist thrown in the air, etc., etc.*  Alright, enough of the sappy, sentimental stuff, let's get down to business.

So the other day, I was at school looking up wedding stuff studying.  Somehow, this "studying" session turned into a very long and very entertaining search on chair sashes.  Can you tell I am a complete wedding nerd?  That leads us to the topic of the day...

Our topic for today: THE CHAIR SASH (pause for dramatic effect)

Did you know there are about a bazillion different ways to do a chair sash?  Hence the hour and a half search that didn't even take me through the first 4 google pages.  Out of all the ones I have found, here are some of my fave's.

The Classic Bow:  So cute and not overdone at all!  Bows (my absolute FAVORITE girly thing) add that little touch of elegance that almost every wedding wants!  A definite DO in my book


The Mr. & Mrs.: Okay, how cute is this.  Seriously adorable.  I mean, I don't even care how it is tied in the back, I think these are a must.  They would be perfect for the "Sweetheart Table".  And!  How cute would it be to pull these out for special occasions like Thanksgiving dinner or Take-out Tuesdays?!

The Rosette:  I love this one.  We did it for one of our events and they took forever but were totally worth the end result.  I think ours turned out better but I'm kind of biased.  (I'm using my sister's computer and don't know how to download my pictures from my past events so those will come shortly :) )  These are perfect for the detail oriented bride.



The Demure Diagonal: This is probably my favorite one so far.  I love the way it draws your eye down to the bow instead of keeping your eye table level.  I feel like it makes the amazing tablecloth more noticeable.  Then again, this could just be me, that happens a lot.  On a side note, I'm digging the color palette for this too.


The Weave: HOLY TOLEDO.  Can you imagine doing this to EVERY chair?!  I think I'm scared to even think of how long that would take!  Needless to say, this one looks amazing.  And super time consuming.


So there you have it Honeys, five of the bazillion chair sash styles I found/liked.  I could post a ton more but I will save you the time of more blabbing from me.  Which chair sash style is your favorite?

Cheeks! (as in kissing both sides)

Ash :)



2 comments:

  1. So cute! I absolutely love the diagonal one as well :) Colors and all, you can design my wedding around this :)

    ReplyDelete