Friday, October 19, 2012

Playing Catch Up-- Wedding Trend Wednesday: Vintage

Hey Dolls,

So, let's just face the facts.  I'm a slacker.  Utter and complete slacker.  But!  I do have good reason....my laptop went kaput for a little while and now that I stole  totally asked permission to use my sister's, we're good to go!  Let's begin shall we?

First thing I want to talk about is Wedding Trend Wednesday!  (only a couple days late).  My wedding trend for this week is: 
Vintage:

 Here's to taking a little stroll down memory lane, vintage wedding style :)



For almost every single wedding I have helped with in my amazing internship, the send off car is vintage, and I have to say, I'm kind of loving that idea.



                    Okay seriously?  How cute is that typewriter.  It's my favorite part of this inspiration board.

 So this one, I'm kind of biased because it is by Utah Events By Design, the company Sarah and I are interning with.  But isn't this one AMAZING!!!!  I think this theme is French Vintage, or something to that effect.  I think it's just perfect, down to the last goblet.

I love how in both of these inspiration boards, not only is the decor vintage, but so is the dress.  I love, love, love when a bride commits to a theme and ties in her's and her wedding parties' attire to match.  It makes everything come together just wonderfully.






Let's be honest here.  I absolutely love the idea of a brooch bouquet.  Can there be anything more vintage than this?  I'm gonna have to say not likely.  Even if you aren't brave enough to do the whole bouquet with brooches, you can do one like the first picture where they are just scarce throughout but still able to make a statement.


Well, that does it for my weekly wedding trend!  What vintage aspect is your favorite?  Until next time Honeys!  (which will be in about 10 min when I do another post to catch up ;)  )

Cheeks!

Ash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment