Friday, October 19, 2012

Playing Catch Up-- Napkins

Hey Dolls,

Aaannnndddd I'm back.  And then this is the last one for today so I'll make it good :)  So the other day, I was doing an inspiration shoot with Michelle and she asked me how I thought we should do the napkins.  I then realized, I don't really know a ton of different ways to fold napkins.  I mean, I know the regular folded one, the bow one, and that's about it.  So, I decided to research all the different ways you could do it because napkins can do add SO much to decor.  Here we go:

I'm sorry, what?!  This one is just the bomb.com.  Had to put it.  Nuff said.




Napkins can be used to hold silverware....




*side note:  How hilarious is this.  Made me laugh

A cute way to hold/display menus....




To keep the table looking less cluttered...





And to add some pizazz! 




Just a little added bonus so when you go to your caterer, you look legit by knowing the names, or you can do them yourself :)


So, I think it's pretty clear that napkins can add a little somin' somin' to your decor and are something to think about :)  Until next time! (It'll be more than 10 minutes, I promise)

Cheeks!

Ash :)




No comments:

Post a Comment