Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wedding Trend...Whichever Day I Finally Do It: Colored Dresses

Hey Dolls,

I can't help but laugh because I had SUCH big plans for every Wednesday being Wedding Trend Wednesdays!  And, as you all can probably guess, sometimes life doesn't want to work out that way.  But, I'm getting around to it :)  Needless to say, this one is going to be late, short, sweet and to the point!  Just the way I like it!

I decided to do my trend on..bum da da dum!:

COLORED DRESSES:

Okay so if you want to get technical, this wasn't Cinderella's wedding dress.  But!  If she lived in our time period and, well, was real....I bet she would show some flair!  If she had a blue dress then by golly so can you!  Or purple, or pink, whatever you want!


If you're like me and are a traditional type of gal, you can always just do that little pop of color with a sash, headpiece (like a flower), or suuuper sassy shoes.  My faves.



OH YEAH!  LOVE this!!  It's like, oh what a nice dress she's got and then BAM!!  There's color.  Right where/when you least expect it.  Super fun without going waaaayy too overboard.  (*cough cough* SJP...yeah...she wore a black one.  Isn't that a bad omen or something...?)
 


Well now that's just...brave.  You know?  I think I actually like this.  Am I brave enough to do it?  Hahahaha HECK NO.  I love how she still stands out and how she was smart enough to have her bridesmaids wear a soft pink?  Ivory? I don't know.  Either way, major props for taking that leap!


Aaaannndddd just because I started out with one....

Almost all of them (Come on C...get with the program) are rockin' colored dresses.  UH HUH!  That is what I like to see. Word of advice for this trend; stay classy, not trashy :)

Until next time Honeys!

Cheeks!

Ash :)




No comments:

Post a Comment