Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wedding Trend Wednesday (yay!): Lace

Hey Dolls,

Happy almost a week late Thanksgiving!  Yay!  Hope it was amazing!  I have some pictures of the decor I did that I might possibly post on here after I get my editing on.  So, I have to say I'm kind of really excited about this Wedding Trend Wednesday.  LACE.  I love everything about lace.  I love the elegance, the timelessness, and the vintage-y feel you get!  Lesssbehonest, I'd totally do my whole wedding in lace if I could afford it.

Since that's not gonna happen, let's play, plan, and dream, yeah?

LACE:


The Dress:

Okay, for serious?  This is adorable.  I have seen a ton of the longer sleeve looks too that I find simply exquisite




The Cake:

LOVE this cake.  I'm not sure how they do it but it really looks like that is raised lace on there...bakery stalking to find out?  Maybe...




The Invitation:

Cu.tie. pa.too.tie.  Honest to goodness.  This is super classy in such a simple way.  Totes demure :)




The Decor:

Now, currently working at Purely Linens, Tables and Chairs, I take notice of linens.  I do have to say linens can make or break an event and I am SUCH a fan of lace overlays.  It's just that little detail that can make a huge difference.  (side-note: love that champagne color w/ivory overlay.  Fave.)


Lace can make your day the timeless/classic/elegant wedding you hoped for!  And the best part about lace?  It can almost never be overdone.  Almost.  Until later honeys!

Cheeks,
Ash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment